Thursday, October 06, 2005

US Prez Learns Chess

Now we all know that Dubya isn't exactly the smartest US president ever. But at least he's taking up chess! When asked about his plan to increase the level of intelligence in his administration, this is what he had to say:

I'm glad you asked me that. Very glad. Now let me tell you. Umm, well I know that I'm taking up chess with Laura. Chess and scrabble. I think Dick and Condie are doing something. I've seen Don with the Reader's Digest...I think he's trying to put some new words in that vocabulary of his. Yes; I can assure you that we are very earnest.

Believe me, this is all for real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George Bush is in the Oval Office getting an up-date on the Iraqi war.His aides inform him that amonst other casualties,"we have also lost three Brazilians".At this news GB said,"OMG,how could this have possibly happened? My God, what a disaster! etc..he put his head in his hands and stared at the table for a few minutes with his aides non-plussed at this disply of emotion.Suddenly GB lifted his head and said"how many is there in a brazillion"?