Saturday, February 04, 2006

Chess Chronicle

Sometimes even I surprise myself. This morning, I was checking on incoming traffic to this blog and noticed that there was a single visitor linking off a PDF document. The document was issue no. 13 of the Chess Chronicle. The publication is apparently the first ever semi-monthly online chess e-zine. (Let me make clear that I have no connection whatsoever with this business).

In this latest issue, I was happily surprised to see two citations of The Closet Grandmaster. One was of my post on Negi's second GM norm and the other was of my closing remarks on the Queenstown Chess Classic.

As it turns out, it is my fellow blogger, Goran Urosevic, who was the kind writer. Thank you my friend.

Actually, this site has already been quoted elsewhere for a wider readership. It was none other than by the esteemed gentleman, Bobby Ang. If you missed it, you can read it here.

Before I get ahead of myself, I should really thank the most important people of all. You, my dear readers.

1 comment:

Milan Lee said...

You had exclusive posts (first to spread the word about Negi's norm). Perfectly deserved credit.

I wish people like DG, Goeller and yourself would be more appreciated.

As for my writing, I was last minute escape after the unfortunate Kolasissky incident. Doubt I'll write in the future.