Saturday, May 03, 2008

Off to Hong Kong

I'm getting on a plane in a couple of hours to head off to HK and will be there for a week. Just dropping in on business. I'm not sure if I'll have time to blog, but if there's no activity, then you know the reason. While I'm there I hope to visit the HKCC which is apparently much like Belconnen according to Shaun.

Before I head out, here's a quick reminder to make a donation (that's if you haven't) to the Australian Olympiad Appeal. At the time of this post, those Queenslanders are leading again with $2,402.00, followed by NSW with $2,294.00. Victorians, on the other hand, have managed only $1,690.00; maybe this current global credit crunch is biting hard down there. Who knows?

Finally, a reminder to Sydneysiders of 2 big events this month. First, there's the Teams Challenge 1 next weekend, followed a fortnight later by the Parramatta Rapid. Both tournaments will be good practice for the big NSW Open later in June.

I'll hope to blog a bit while I'm away, but if not, then catch you some of you guys next weekend.

No comments: