Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kasparov - Karpov Match Video

Last month I posted on the "rematch" between legends Karpov and Kasparov. Now, thanks to Chessvibes, I've just seen this well-made "official video" that promotes the event.


I'm really looking forward to this match-up, but I think GM Kasparov will have this in the bag.

By the way, if you ever find yourself in Valencia (which I visited last October) - make sure you have some of that local brew, Agua de Valencia, and enjoy some tapas over at Boatella Cafe. There you'll have the best garlic prawn tapas you'll ever have in all of Spain!

2 comments:

chessx said...

Karpov will want to prove he is better than Kasparov,as he is still playing and Kasparov is/has retired.

I think it will be close a win by and odd game.

i am just looking forward to some great games,all be-it played as rapid chess.

LinuxGuy said...

A couple of 25 minute games(?).

I still think it's sad that chess has come to this, since chess is "supposed" to be a slow game, but I guess it's better than nothing.